Dallas Cowboys new Stadium tours
while staying at the Rosen House Inn bed and breakfast if you have the time, swing by for a
tour of the New Cowboys Stadium.
This is some amazing architecture, this is truly a new stadium for the 21st-century if you need directions ask your
hostess on how to get to the Stadium.
TOUR INFORMATION & TIMES
Monday - Saturday
10 am - 6 pm (Last Tour Departs At 4:30 pm)
11 am - 5 pm (Last Tour Departs At 3:30 pm)
- The Pro Shop is Open Monday - Saturday from 9am - 6pm and Sunday
from 11am - 5pm.
- VIP Guided Tours last one hour to one hour and 30 minutes; if
your VIP Guided Tour is taken on a day when self-guided tours are also being offered, you can
visit all of the self-guided locations at your leisure. If there are no self-guided tours
available, your Tour Guide will lead you through these destinations.
- Tours depart from the Pro Shop which is located at Entrance A.
Parking is free in Lot 1 and Lot 2 off of Randol Mill Road. For directions to the stadium
please visit www.dallascowboysmaps.com.
- Tours sell out quickly so arrive early to reserve your tour
- Ticketmaster online, phone or outlet can only sell tour tickets
up until 24 hours before the tour date. If tickets have not been pre-purchased, then all
tickets must be bought at the Stadium Box Office at Entry A.
|To purchase individual tour tickets, CLICK HERE or call 800-745-3000.
To purchase a private tour for your group of 20 or more call 817-892-8688
For more information on Cowboys Stadium Tours, click one of the links below to find out